Chehalis Store & Gas Station
The new 2,400 sq ft store Chehalis Band Store opened in August 28, 2008.
The majority of our business comes from the Chehalis community and surrounding area. A constant flow of non-community members support our business. Six regular employees are all from the area, five are band members. Winter finds skiers heading to Hemlock Valley Ski Resort who stop for gas, food and directions. In the summer, campers and fishermen regularly stop for last minute supplies.
We sell a large assortment of items, accommodating the diverse needs of our customers.
- ‘Status’ and ‘non-status’ gas, diesel, cigarettes.
- Groceries, snacks, hot & cold beverages, fresh fruit and vegetables
- Fishing tackle and bait
- Camping fuel, ice and supplies
- Medications and hygiene products
- Automotive supplies
- Cleaning supplies
- Cell phone and long distance cards
- BC Lottery services
- Souvenir items including Sts’ailes merchandise with the Sasquatch logo (hoodies, jogging pants, t-shirts, tank tops, decals, coffee mugs, silver jewelry and blankets.
The Chehalis store is a great central place to relay messages to family and friends, and to find out what is happening in the community. Amenities include an ATM machine, a cafe-style eating area and a covered patio rest area.
Check out our locally made native art, and support our artists.
Our merchandise changes all the time so stop by and say hello!